Steps to Become a Provider/Vendor
Register at MyFloridaMarketPlace
Register at the state of Florida’s electronic procurement system at Vendor.MyFloridaMarketPlace.com.
Register and Submit W-9
Register at the State of Florida’s provider portal at FLVendor.MyFloridaCFO.com. Submit a completed Substitute Form W-9 and Taxpayer Identification Number. These two required forms may be subject to 1099 reporting.
Apply to Vocational Rehabilitation
Find your profession in the Vendor Registration Qualification Manual.
- Under your occupation are the necessary qualifications and documents needed for submission.
- Complete the appropriate VR Vendor Application.
- Mail, email or fax the completed Vendor Application with supporting documents.
Approved as a Provider
When your application is approved, an approval letter will be emailed to you. Application processing takes approximately two (2) to twelve (12) weeks, depending on the provider type. The Vendor Registration Analyst will provide you with anticipated processing times and keep you informed throughout the process. Your approval letter will indicate the method and date of registration expiration.
Meet Staff at Local Offices
As a new vendor, introduce yourself with an overview of your services to your local VR offices. Your local offices will provide the details on how they authorize for services. VR does not guarantee referrals.
Maintain and Renew
Your approval letter includes the expiration date and requirements to continue as an approved vendor.
VR Standard Vendor Application
Other vendor applications:
- Aircraft Pilot or Aircraft Dispatcher Training School Provider
- Certified Business Technical Assistance and Consultation (Self Employment) Provider *
- Employment Network Application Package *
- Group Medical Vendor Application: For Healthcare organizations not for individuals of the organization
- On-the-Job Training Application for Vendors
- Personal Care Assistant Application *
- Rehabilitation Technology Services Application and Manual **
- Sign Language Interpreter Application
- Sign Language Interpreter Update Administration and Board Member Registration Form
- Sign Language Interpreter Employee Contractor Form for Group Agency
- Sign Language Interpreter Annual Employee Contractor Report for Group Agency
- Transportation Provider
- Tutor Application *
- Vocational Evaluator Application *
- Vocational Evaluator Assistant Application *
- Work Incentive Planning and Assistance (WIPA) Application
* Requires background screening.
** Go to Background Screening for requirements.