Sign Language Interpreting Internships
VR welcomes student interns from Sign Language Interpreting Program.
Things to Know
- The steps involved in being a VR intern takes time. Begin this process the semester prior to needing your internship.
- Unpaid internships and practicums may be available for those who are graduate or undergraduate level students in interpreter training programs
- All internships and practicums require approved background check & fingerprinting (DOE & AHCA).
- Frequently Asked Questions
How Interested Students Get Started
- Complete a Staff Interpreter Questionnaire.
- Complete Volunteer Application.
- Email your resume, your RID Student or Associate card, and completed forms to the Internship Coordinator.
How Interested Universities Get Started
- Have your student complete the Staff Interpreter Questionnaire and Volunteer Application.
- Contact Lindsay Rassoull to start drafting an agreement between the university and VR.